Nieve Consulting Services SL (“Nieve" “we” “us”)
Calle Toledo 19
29639 Benalmadena, Malaga
Company ID: B10938553
This text left you with questions? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What is this policy for?
We collect certain personal data about our existing and potential customers, partners, and recruitment candidates. And we want to be open about it.
Nieve collects this data so that we are, for example, able to respond to requests for new business and process job applications sent to us. We also use analytics on our website to learn more about how it is used and how we can improve it.
4. What data do we collect and how do we use it?
If you apply to become an employee at Nieve Consulting, we’ll collect the following information about you (you may have provided this on our website, or we’ve obtained it during the recruitment process):
- Your name and contact information;
- Professional interests and skills;
- Where you would like to work;
- Link to your LinkedIn profile;
- Cover letter, CV and other files/information that you personally wish to send us;
- And data relevant for processing the application as obtained during discussions, interviews and other communication between Nieve and you.
We use this data only for the purposes of processing your application and communicating with you during our recruitment process. We do not share your information with anyone else, unless it is expressly required by applicable laws or requests by public authorities. This data is stored in a third party application TeamTailor and deleted after 12 months if you give us permission to store it otherwise it is deleted after the recruitment process is over.
Customers, Partners and other contacts
If you are an existing Nieve customer or have approached us regarding new business opportunities, in order to be able to stay in touch with you, we collect and process the following data:
- Name, title, contact information;
- Information on your organization and your position in it;
- Your requests and the necessary information and notes concerning such contacts between you and Nieve (such as services ordered and provided, billing information, information on meetings and communication between you and us);
- Information on newsletter, marketing, event or invitation concerning you;
- And data created based on the above described data we already have.
We obtain this data when you send contact requests to us, by receiving data from a reliable public source such as public company databases, or in the context of our services to you or your dealings with us (e.g. contact details to communicate with you about our existing customer relationship).
We use this data for
- Managing the business relationship between you and Nieve;
- Processing requests you send to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Nieve related to such request and services;
- Promoting our services and communicating with you and;
- Analyzing, planning and improving our operations.
We do not share your data outside Nieve or Fusion Ecosystem companies unless expressly required by applicable laws or relevant authorities. At your permission we may share your data to our trusted partners if making your request happen requires us to do so.
Nieve has a legitimate interest to process the above listed personal data for the purposes described above. This interest is based on your connection with us and concerns e.g. your position in a company related to us or your direct request to us.
5. Cookies and analytics
When you access our website, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users behave on our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguards them here.
- Facebook pixel – We use Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for our advertising campaigns hosted on Facebook. It allows us to see how users move between devices when accessing our website and Facebook, and targeting Facebook advertising to users most likely interested in such advertising by analyzing which content the user has viewed on our website. For more information about Facebook Pixel, please see here.
6. Transfer of data outside of the EEA
Data on existing and potential customers and recruitment candidates may be stored by Slack Technologies LLC and/or PipeDrive, U.S. based service providers as necessary for processing the customer and recruitment data. Data on our clients, potential clients and other contacts is also processed by service providers located outside of the EEA.
In such cases Nieve ensures the legality of such data transfer by having entered into appropriate contracts with such service providers to ensure the lawful processing of your data. Such contracts include the standard contractual clauses based on the decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries.
7. How long do we store your data?
We store the data concerning our existing customers, requests for new business co-operations and recruitment candidates only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose. Since this period depends on the case at hand, we review the necessity of our data regularly and erase data when it is no longer needed.
8. What rights do you have concerning your data?
You have the right to request access to, erasing and correcting your personal data as held and processed by Nieve as well as to send us any other requests based on then applicable data protection laws (e.g. request restriction of processing of the data). Further, you always have the right to prohibit us from sending newsletters or other marketing messages to you. Please send any requests concerning your data to the email address set out above in Section 2.
Data protection laws are supervised in Spain by the Agencia Española de protección de datos. If you have questions belonging to the jurisdiction of the Data Protection Agency, or if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding processing of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Agency's office as instructed at agpd.es
9. How do we secure your data?
We consider all personal data we collect to be confidential. Your data can only be accessed by Nieve employees or our group company employees when it is necessary for them to perform their work related to your data.
The network and equipment of Nieve and Fusion Ecosystem companies and its partners have been secured by using appropriate measures to protect the personal data against unauthorised access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or other unlawful forms of processing.